Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

June 05, 2006

Gummy


I imagine everyone's seen those T-shirts that have a stylized picture of the Mexican eagle (like on the flag) with the words "Hecho en Mexico" (Made in Mexico) on them. In keeping with the theme of the last post, I was going to make myself a T-shirt with the logo on the right. (Copyright Me, 2006. All rights reserved.) So I stick a blank iron-on transfer sheet into my printer---a laser printer. I don't know what I was thinking. I totally forgot about the fuser. Predictably, I spent the next half hour picking out specks of melted plastic from the gummed-up fuser rollers. No biggy, though. No harm done. It's just that I don't have an inkjet printer available to me right now. Anyone want to print my iron-on for me?

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger mal said…

    *L* I LOVE IT!!!!

    Can I steal it?

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger anchovy said…

    Sure, you may have a license to use it. No, I'm kidding. Do with it as you like. I'll email you a higher resolution verison if you ask.

    Incidentally, I would so love to don a zoot suit someday just for kicks. Maybe just the pants with a white wife-beater and a fedora hat with a little feather in it. It's cultural destiny I tell ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home