Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

May 31, 2006

Random humor?

Blogger's Word Validation is a little less than random. Here are a couple of validation "words" I've actually seen:

HUGNWF
Huggin' wife?

KLPDRO
Kill Pedro? A political commentary on the state of illegal immigration?

_______________________________

Oh, this is too funny! Seems the local animal shelter found and impounded my sister's chihuahua, the one that we thought was stolen. Nowadays they take a picture of the lost pooches and put up their mugs in a profile like on a personals ad. It's almost worh the $140 to get her out just to have a copy of this picture.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger mal said…

    from the look on the pooches face it must have been "durance vile"!

    *L*

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger anchovy said…

    I'd never heard that phrase before. I thought it was one of our many "Frenchisms," but then I looked it up and found a little op/ed about the phrase. Neat.

    But ya, the stupid dog (and "stupid" is a term of endearment here) hasn't untucked it's tail from behind its legs for five days now. I'm picking her up tomorrow.

    (I've got Johnny Cash's "Fulsom Prison" playing in my head..."...just to watch a man die." Ya, whatever. The chihuahua wishes!)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger j said…

    aww poor puppy! word validation is such a hassle sometimes..thanx for that rainbow news story. so awesome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home