Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

January 29, 2006

Nothing much

Don't feel like returning to the series I started last time. Just feel like venting a little.

___________________________________________

There comes a time in the life of every notebook computer when the power jack gives up the ghost. Mine is gasping for breath and I really should fix it. I'll have to take it apart like last time
I spilled wine on the keyboard, but this time the motherboard has to come out and I'm a little leery, especially since I don't have a replacement jack ready at hand. I think I'll bite the bullet and start tonight right after I finish writing this.

___________________________________________

I'm finding myself ruminating over the events of last summer again. It's not good, but I know myself pretty well and I know it has to run its course.

___________________________________________

I'm hungry. It's 12:20 am and there's little in the frige. I don't really want to hit up the Jack in the Box down the street. I wish I coud just take anti-hungry pills and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home