Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

December 29, 2005

Wine's NOT Fine

I poured about a half glass of wine right on my open laptop. I was watching a DVD in the dark while eating pizza and drinking a little wine. It's a weird combination, but it gets even weirder. See, I happen to like a little Sriracha "rooster sauce" on my pizza. As it turns out the bottle of hot sauce and the bottle of wine are both about the same diameter so when I reached out for the hot sauce and gave it a good inverted shake over my slice of pizza I discovered that wine is highly conductive....

...and so my laptop stopped working which gave me a great excuse to take it apart. It works now. Well, I am pretty good with my hands! (My night vision could use some help, though.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home