Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

January 11, 2006

I am amazing


I think I could have been really good at competitive eating. I can’t eat quite as much as I used to when I was a teenager, but I still surprise myself occasionally and my reputation remains intact. The other day I went to Charo Chicken and accidentally ate three “60% bigger than the competition” bean, rice and cheese burritos together with a 23.5 oz can of Arizona iced tea. It wasn’t exactly accidental, but they screwed up my order and gave me three instead of the two I intended to eat so I had no choice, you see. See the picture (pen for scale)? I am amazing.

Now if they could combine competitive eating with some sort of shooting discipline I’d be the champion of this new biathlon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home