Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

January 31, 2006

Up in smoke

This joint fell out of some dude's locker at the gym yesterday. So I says to myself: "Self, now there's a fine opportunity to have a little fun with a friend of yours."

No, I ain't gonna light it up. That's just it though, he'd be totally surprised if I brought it out nonchalant and asked "Mind if I do a J? Ya, I got a killer deal on some strawberry cush from Chango down the street."

Now, I ain't gonna, but supposing I did follow through, would it be too much like taking a bite out of a perfectly good ham sandwich you found in the trash (tempting, but taboo)?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger mal said…

    certainly not smart! *L*

    I picked up a rental car in Vegas last week that had an uopened pack of cigarettes in it. I was soooooooo tempted but I did toss them

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger anchovy said…

    Not smart? Oh, you mean about the ham sandwich? Ya, hepatitis and all....

    No, I know. I'm kidding. Not my thing and too much to lose.

    I have to admit a few years back I had a rental car in Vegas too and well, clove cigaretts recall memories of a certain time in my life that I felt like recalling (and no, I'm not a smoker). But that's nothing compared to the stories the other guys will never tell their respective girlfriends!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger anchovy said…

    I gave it to the dogs, but they didn't want it so I threw it out...

    ...as I'd already done with the ham sandwich!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home