Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

February 22, 2006

:-( <---> :-)

I've been so sad because I haven't been able to find the charger for my digital camera for a week now. I really want to put up a picture of my new Jesus soap-on-a-rope which my sister picked up for me at the 99 cent store. So sad.
____________________________________

I got one of these :-) in my inbox last week. It felt nice to see one again, but I probably won't get another. Were that the only consequence of my bad decisions I would count myself lucky. Luckier, I should say. I'm pretty fortunate and have reason to :-) every day.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger mal said…

    I am bummed! no pics of Jesus soap on a rope? *sob* *sniff* *sob*

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger anchovy said…

    Cleanliness is next to godliness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home