Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

February 27, 2006

Reminiscing

I still haven't found the charger to my digital camera. So here we go, some oldies but goodies.

Long hair and silver hoop earrings. As far as I know these are the only two pics I have of me during those long hair days, though I think my sister may have others. It got half way down my back before it was time to clean up. This was back during the last year of high school through maybe the first or second of college.

This is me feeling very cool sitting in the parking lot of the Fat Burger on the Vegas strip. I felt even cooler making vroom vroom noises as I passed Caesar's Palace. This is summer of '97, I believe, right before entering my last year of college.
This is neither a shooting range nor a college laboratory. Its a picture of my dorm room at MIT. This picture isn't so interesting to look at (were the others?!), but I like it because it reminds me of a time and place. Someone was throwing away a chalkboard so I dragged it home. The target and carriage is just for kicks. Looks dangerous.

And finally, a very young and skinny looking me considering it was only about eight years ago. That's the door to my dorm room back there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home