Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

August 26, 2005

Pics for the sake of pics

A view of the Philly skyline from my apartment rooftop last year. You can see the spire of Independence Hall sticking up above the trees about a quarter of the way from the left. Looks just like the one at Knott's.


More funny pics. This one was found outside the law school At Rutgers, Camden. I would have called it "Eve with angel."


This is a very sad me sitting outside a McDonalds in Flagstaff, AZ. My transmission was on the fritz and I decidedto drive back to LA rather than continue on to NJ.



Outside a tattoo shop in beautiful Santa Barbara. Boy, let me tell you , was I tempted to pierce my "anything!"

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger EB72 said…

    ooooooooo, Anchovy.

    A pierced "anything".

    What a turn-on!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger mal said…

    great Pics Anchovy!....like everything else in Santa Barbara, it was probably over priced though *G*

    Oh my EB...a "bent" engineer, who'd of thunk? Remind me not to let you near any pointed objects

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger kris said…

    I DID pierce my anything... it's fun! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home