Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

August 24, 2005

Reliving the Past



It's funny picture day. This was my bathroom when I lived with FriendD. I used to buy my beer by the case from Costco faster than I could drink it so it piled up. There just happened to be a convenient spot next to the john. Funny, it never occurred to me to put a couple bottles in the toilet tank to keep then chilled for those extra memorable *ahem* sessions. Good suggestion, though. Almost as good as the one about installing a moveable keyboard tray that swings over your lap when you just can't get enough of CNN.com.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger mal said…

    mmmmmm, well at least you drink the Mexican stuff *G*

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger anchovy said…

    There are five beers represented here: Guinness, Sam Adams Octoberfest (so very good), Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Tecate and Dos Equis. Ive been a bit of a beer snob in the past.

    ...and then I became a broke student again and the pints of PBR sold for about $1.25 at the pub down the street.

    In SoCal, you can't get away from drinking the Mexican stuff!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger mal said…

    Anchovy, I grew up in So Cal...first beer that I actually enjoyed was Negro Modelo....I do like the mexican brews

    know what you mean about poverty, when I was in school we used to hit the 49'er Tavern for $1 schooners of "Whatever" *L* BTW....non inflation adjusted dollar

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger anchovy said…

    Negra Modelo is my favorite Mexican brew. Funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home