Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

March 25, 2006

Very cherry


Christmas came early this year! This is my brand new cherry picker (engine hoist) and it's even painted bright cherry red. I've always wanted one--really. Whatever sensitive, romantic side I might have, I'm still that little boy who had a toy tool set when I was a kid. And little boys with toy tool sets grow up to be guys who get excited about fire engine red engine hoists!

So what am I going to use it for? Lo and behold my sister calls to "remind" me she's dropping off her car this weekend. I've been asking her to let me look at it for a long time so I was a little surprised to get it this weekend. I was further pleasantly surprised to find out her clutch is so worn out the car is almost undriveable. Almost, but not quite. She's going to have to keep driving it that way because I couldn't get all the parts today. I won't be able to start on it until this coming Saturday. This will be the third clutch job I do, but the first on a transaxle.

...and I also need to replace her timing belt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home