Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

July 26, 2005

Day Two--In Two Ways

Day Two of not going to the gym. I'm fat already. And I feel lazy and run-down. And it's not just because I had one of these for lunch. Starting Saturday I'm doing double time at the gym.

And it's day two of the bar exam. I think I did better today than I expected, but I'm not sure that it was good enough. You know what I'm most afraid of? Not failing. I wouldn't be the first to fail. I'm most afraid of disappointing all the good folks who've been so supportive and kind--the old roommate, cat woman, friend with no name, SisterE, and other of you guys too, you know who you all are. Even blog folks I've never met. Thanks mallory. Thank you all.

And the offer to go get me some pens and pencils from wal-mart so I wouldn't have to take time from studying---it's the simple things, ain't it? Ya.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger mal said…

    Good news! the ones who feel really good about their bar are usually the ones who flunk it! Hang in!

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger EB72 said…

    mallory - I tell him the same thing!

    go Anchovy go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home