Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

July 25, 2005

Yes master, I'll have a second.

Tomorrow is the start of the three-day bar exam. I won't be going to the gym most of this week and to celebrate I went to Hometown Buffet, a.k.a Downtown Buffet or Homie-Town Buffet. As usual, I regretted my decision sometime between my second plate and the lopsided hot fudge sundae. Why do I keep coming back? I'll tell you why. Because even a dog who's been beaten by his master always manages to come back. Hometown Buffet is my master and I am its *ahem* female dog.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One of the great things about blogs is ... you can cuss! (I am partial to the f-word).

    C'mon Anchovy - say it.
    I know you can.
    Do it because you were once a rebel with bandana and silver hoops ...

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have chosen to remain nameless, since i have too, grown victim to Hometown Buffet. oh, why must u taunt me, you wicked siren!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just realized today is the first day of your bar exam. This time last year I was working my way through my own bar exam. This time this year, I am relaxing at Turks & Caicos preparing for my flight back to work and the States.
    Enjoy your own bar exam, and it's wise to pack in that food while you can. Get plenty of rest and food and plug away.
    Good luck.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger mal said…

    Da Bar? Ouch! take plenty of aspirin, my brother had a headache for 3 days afterwards. I think it was because he was not use to having that many synapses firing with in a 72 hour period

    Good Luck *S*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home