Life in an aquarium.

Day-to-day goings-on.

September 21, 2005

Pianissimo are the sounds of mourning

Ya buddy! I’ve now got dual opposing keyboards right in my own living room! The electric piano is a Yamaha P200—full-sized with a nice weighted action. It’s connected to an EMU Proteus 2000 sound module and both are connected to my laptop via a MIDISport 2x2 interface. The piano is a Pearl River upright. Nothing special, but it’s got a pretty large frame and sound board which helps bring out the bass and stave off the tinniness of smaller consoles.

Question for the tech savvy: say I wanted to put a link to a music file I created, is there a way to upload them same as I do picture files? Will Blogspot host these files like they do picture files (up to 300 megbytes total, as I recall)?



And now the mourning part:


Update 8/6/8: And now, dear reader, you shall never know.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger anchovy said…

    Very.

    I used to receive a bright :) in my In Box; now I receive a :( in my Comments.

    Thank you anonymous for your sympathies. "12:01 PM" was a nice touch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home